Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week. A couple of years ago I listened to my first podcast. I became obsessed! Honestly, I listen to podcasts in the car more than I listen to music. I’m constantly looking for new podcasts to listen to. I’m going to share my top 5 favorite podcasts with you.
- Stuff You Should Know- This was the podcast that got me hooked on podcasts. It’s run by the company ‘How Stuff Works’ and has two hosts named Josh and chuck. They choose from a wide range of subjects to discuss. Each Episode is on a different subject. Josh and Chuck are one of the few podcast hosts that actually make me laugh out loud. I’m excited for each new episode that comes out.
- Stuff They Don’t Want You To Know- ‘How stuff works’ also does this podcast as well but with different hosts. This is kind of on the conspiracy side of random topics. They pick certain things or events and talk about the weird parts of them. It’s not all conspiracy theories though. They just talk about lesser known things about the subjects that they talk about.
- Crime Junkie- I’ve just recently discovered this podcast and I listened to 22 episodes in less than a week. It’s two friends who have created the podcast and they are so good at keeping me interested. They talk about different murders and disappearances. There’s many that I haven’t heard of and some that I have. I like that these two don’t just read facts that they’ve found about the cases. They have very interesting discussions about each case.
- Atlanta Monster- Atlanta Monster isn’t one of those podcasts that keeps going and keeps putting out new episodes. This is a podcast about one case. There are around 24 episodes I believe and I think they’ve put out a few more. This is about the Atlanta child murders that were happening in the 70’s and 80’s. They were never really solved but the police have blamed them all on one man who was arrested for something else. It’s really interesting and I highly suggest listening to it.
- Popcorn- This a movie podcast run by Mitchell Davis and Jack Ferry. I was introduced to these two from Grace Helbig’s podcast and was exciting when they created this one. They choose movie’s that we all used to watch as kids and talk about them now as adults. I love the way the format it and think they are hilarious.
I really hope that you guys check out these podcasts. You can find all of these on Spotify and the Apple Podcast app. Let me know what you guy’s think of them and please suggest some podcasts to me!