I just recently got into loving lipstick a few years ago. It’s amazing what putting on some lipstick can do. When I wear lipstick, I feel so empowered. So over the past few years, I have been buying lipstick and I wear it a couple times a week. My lipstick collection is still pretty small right now, but I’ll update it every once in a while when I get more. Let me know what your favorite lipstick is so I can try it out.
- NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick in shade Snow White- This is probably my favorite lipstick that I own. It has great wearability and is an amazing shade of red. It’s a blue toned red which in my opinion is the best type of red. I got this at Target for around $4.
- Ulta Matte Lipstick in shade 251- I tried to look this up on Ulta’s website to find the actual shade name but I don’t think they sell it anymore. This color is a nice rose color with some shimmer. This lipstick also stays on for a pretty great amount of time. I think this was around $8.
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in shade Smitten- This is a great deep pink that is also very hydrating for the lips. Both of the Revlon products I’m talking about stay on pretty much the whole day. These lipsticks even pass the burrito test. I bought this at Walmart for around $7.
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in shade Sultry- I just did a post about this lipstick so I won’t say much about it on this post. If you want to read about this lipstick, you can click here.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in shade Blissful Berry- I was kind of disappointed in the color of this lipstick because it isn’t as dark as you would think it would be. The color is very sheer but it is still a great color regardless. This has an ok length of wearability. I got this at Walmart for around $8
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in shade Melted Nude- I had really high expectations because I’ve heard so many people talk about them. I like this shade because it is a nice nude. These lipsticks rub off so easily. They do not stay on well. I don’t think I’ll be buying anymore unless I can figure out how to make it stay on longer. I got this at Ulta for $21.
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in shade Melted Villain- I love this color but it’s the same as what I said above.
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in shade Turn On- This color is a really bright pink and is so creamy. The wearability is pretty good but not as good as some of the others I have. It’s really hydrating on the lips also. The original price of this lipstick is $22 but they’re all on sale for 50% off right now. I got mine at Sephora for $11.