These kinds of posts aren’t really going to have an introduction. I’m just going to jump right into it.
- Favorite show: cutthroat kitchen- I have been so obsessed with this show this last month. It’s a cooking show where the contestants start with $25,000. Then they can buy sabotages to mess up their fellow contestants cooking. Whoever wins gets to keep what ever money they haven’t spent yet. It’s seriously addicting.
- Favorite Song- Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
- Sweet Tea- I have always really liked sweet tea, but lately I have been really loving it. My favorite sweet tea is from chick-fil-a
- Love and Sunshine- I always like to keep a little lotion in my purse. I have been loving this scent love and sunshine. I don’t really know how to explain its scent. It’s definitely very floral and I can make out some hints of lemon. I also like that the lotion is not greasy at all.
- Scentportable Holder- This is another bath and body works product. It’s a car freshener and you can change out the scent. I own the Turquoise Tortoise and the Green Turtle. Right now the scent I have in is Island Margarita. The ones I own clip onto the visors but there are some that clip onto the vents.